Update re: Fiji

I have not forgotten about the blog!  We are in Denarau, Fiji, getting ready to go to NZ next week.  Last week, we listed Do Over, and I was not expecting to have any interest for a month or two, but we have had some.  So, we are in limbo until at least Tuesday, as we are showing the boat to a gentleman from Australia on Monday.

We have our engine maintenance done, and we are awaiting a good weather window–unless things change. We will keep you posted!  Do Over is completely ready to go.  It will just take me preparing a few more meals and freezing them just in case it is rough.

I will post about our remaining time in Fiji hopefully tomorrow.  Good night!